WHAT TO ORDER FOR YOUR WEDDING
Tim and Helene, Paris elopement planners
With a huge range of locations in France, nearly endless photo shoot ideas, and different inspiration from soft and timeless to modern and minimalist, deciding which style works for you might seem like a challenge.
But our tips will turn this task into a fun wedding planning.
Let's add some personal style to your elopement!
WHAT TO ORDER
-Velvet Vow Book
-«We Eloped» Props
-Velvel Ring Box
-Colorful Wedding Dress
-Statement Wedding Veil
-Jewellery & Accessories
How do you decide which personalized details to include? Take some time to think about what represents you as a couple and what you both like.
It may sound like these can be just money-consuming, but hear us out. You want your wedding day to be as unique as you are!
Blush pink vow book in the color of bridal bouquet
Personalized vow books, ring box, and mini Eiffel Tower
White is a color that goes with everything
HOW TO CHOOSE WHAT TO PURCHASE?
These questions will help you decide on the kind of style that you and your partner want.
1. Your favorite colors? Think about your favorite colors and see if they pair well. You can start browsing different color combinations by searching «wedding color palettes» to see if any will catch your eye.
2. The season? Different seasons offer different atmospheres and natural colors. For example, if you've decided to have a Spring elopement, soft colors such as blush or light blue will be perfect.
Pink is a perfect Spring and Summer color
"We eloped" sign is another great idea, from Etsy
Now that you've pictured what your dream wedding will be like, let's go shopping!
1) Etsy. One of our favorite and trusted online shops.
2) Amazon. Can be delivered in some days.
3) Ali Express. You have the opportunity to save a bit of cash and still have amazing style. Just make sure you choose carefully and order at least 2-3 months in advance.
4) Ebay. A huge amount of wedding details to choose from. Luxury to budget.
We all know that online shopping is fast and easy. You may be surprised by what you find.
BUT HERE IS ANOTHER IDEA...
Local delights that you can buy in Paris and use as your elopement props. Local sweets and edible favors can be incredibly fun and memorable, and they can also look really, really good. You don't have enough luggage space to get all the accessories? Luckily, you can buy everything in Paris!
1. Eiffel Tower statue miniature
An elegant statue of the iconic Eiffel Tower as your ring bearer pillow. You can take it home after and it will remind you of your most precious Parisian moments.
These statues come in a variety of sizes and colors.
You can use it at your wedding ceremony ring exchange - Eiffel Tower is not only a common city icon but also becomes a symbol of love.
Where to find:
Can be purchased anywhere in the city for around 2 euros, souvenir shops on the little streets.
Delicately flavored and decorated, the most famous French dessert. They are chic, stylish and delicious.
Where to find:
1) Laduree Champs Elysees, 75 Avenue des Champs-Elysées, 75008 Paris, France
2) Pierre Hermé Paris, 4 Rue Cambon, 75001 Paris
3) Almost any bakery or supermarket in Paris
Any beauty product with a French label already feels impossibly chic. You can buy a shiny bottle of Chanel N°5 at Galeries Lafayette, Guerlain's masterpiece, or the very best fragrance by Christian Dior.
Where to find:
1) Galeries Lafayette, 40 Boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris
2) Fragonard Boutique, 5 Rue Boudreau, 75009 Paris